Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday January 3, 2010

Starting weight: 204
Todays weight: 190.5
Two weeks weight loss: 2.5 lb
Total weight loss: -13.5 lbs

Sorry I missed last week- it was a bit hectic.

13.5 lbs in 5 weeks... not too shabby! Especially considering that the last 3 weeks have been terribly difficult and I know that I havent stuck to the plan completely throughout those 3 weeks. I must confess that I ate horribly this past week and am very grateful that I have lost as opposed to gained.

Im still struggling with my control over food. I find that it has control of me more than I have control of it. Case in point: last night Jeff brought McDonald's home for dinner. No problem, I know my points for the food I eat at McD's. Unfortunately, he brought home something different because the people at the McD's he went to are douche bags. Anyway (sorry, I got a little sidetracked), it was some giant 1/3 lb angus burger or something like that. I got about 1/2 way through the burger and recognized that I was full. I even thought to myself, "Self, you're full. You shouldnt eat any more of this burger." Unfortunately, I wasnt very convincing because I ate the whole damn thing anyway. Of course, that binge was followed by extreme remorse. Then I started thinking, maybe I can work out a little bit tonight to make up for it (which I didnt do... of course). Then I started obsessing over my weight. I actually got on the scale, which I promised myself I wouldnt do until it was weigh in time (Monday mornings).

Although I am very glad to still be losing, I am a bit disappointed in my performance these past few weeks. I really need to reach down and find that inner strength that I know I have and drag it out. It may come kicking and screaming, but damn it... It will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment