Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday January 24, 2010

Starting weight: 204
Todays weight: 185
Two weeks weight loss: -2.5 lb
Total weight loss: -19 lbs

Sorry for not posting the previous week. I had only lost 0.5lbs and I was a bit down. As much as I love vacations, it is really hard to make yourself eat well while on one!

I finally started C25K this past week!!! Im on W1D2 today and I am walking on my "off" days. I have already decided that I truly hate the treadmill. It seems so much harder than running on the ground. I feel like Im a one man elephant stampede on that damn thing, but I. Will. Not. Quit. Im hoping to see my weight loss pick up now that I will be working out daily. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Im supposed to return to work tomorrow as long as the BOE got my paperwork from the doctor. As much as I dont want to return to work, I really need to. I will be working out with a PE teacher that is a certified physical trainer 2 days a week though. I am determined to run the Warrior Dash in May come hell or high water!

We have to leave for a playdate in an hour so I'd better get the crew ready to get out of here. If I get a chance, I will post again later. I finally found a picture of the 130 pound mommy =).

No comments:

Post a Comment