Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday January 10, 2010

Starting weight: 204
Todays weight: 187.5
Last weeks weight loss: 3 lb
Total weight loss: -16.5 lbs

Good week! Im feeling pretty good and right back on track. As much as I love the holidays, Im really glad that the temptation is over. Im going to set a goal of 2.5 lbs for this week.

You know, peoples perceptions of the numbers involved in one's weight are so personal. I have a friend that was freaking out because her scale hit 150 lbs. Ummm, she was 8 months pregnant! I was SO excited to be in the 180's again today that I could just giggle. That little change in the number on the scale was a huge amount of motivation to shoot for the next big goal.... the 170's.

One of my sorority sisters posted about the Warrior Dash so it piqued my interest. I looked it up and now Im determined to participate! I found out that there are a few folks at work that are participating and I cant wait to get started. I think this is just the kind of thing that I need to give myself direction and drive for training. If I continue with Weight Watchers and start training after school with the c25k program as well as weight training, I should be able to do this. Am I anticipating that I may win? Hell no. Am I determined to finish? Hell yeah!

So, here's to the 180's, a renewed sense of motivation and being so close to: 25% of my weight loss goal (18.5 lbs) as well as 10% body weight lost (20.5 lbs)!

No comments:

Post a Comment