Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday December 20, 2010

Starting weight: 204
Todays weight: 193
This weeks weight loss: 1 lb
Total weight loss: -11 lbs

Well, happy birthday to me! This week was tough for me since I turned (*gulp*) 35 (twenty-fifteen in my brain) on Friday the 17th. Im a little disappointed that I only lost 1lb, but I cant say that Im surprised. There was a lot of eating out due to holiday shopping and I had my birthday which meant pizza at my moms on Friday (my actual birthday) and Filet and Shrimp with noodles and fried rice at Fuji followed by cake batter ice cream with 2 Oreos mushed into it at Cold Stone Creamery with Jeff on Saturday. I did skip all goodies at the movies after dinner =). The extent of my exercise was just the walking around while shopping so that really wasnt sufficient.

I am setting a weight loss goal of 4 lbs for this week. I really want to get out of the 190's! As part of my birthday gift from my mother, I got The 30 Day Shred video by Jillian Michaels. Im hoping to get that started this week as well as doing C25K. I have managed to delete all calories from my beverages, switching to all diet drinks. I hate all of the artificial sweeteners, but I cant have all of those extra calories from sugar. I would much rather eat my calories than drink them. I also think that this will be much easier once the holidays are over and I will be eating at home most of the time.

Tomorrow I will be going out to lunch with my sister-in-law at Sakura (another Japanese steakhouse) and then to Joann's to get some more gifts so I will save my breakfast points for lunch =).

No comments:

Post a Comment