Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monday November 29, 2010

Ok, I realize that it isn't Monday, but its been a busy week and all of my measurements and such were taken on Monday.

I must admit, I've been in a bit of denial. I didn't think I was but my shock at my actual measurements proved it. It's very embarrassing and difficult for me to post this "out there" but I'm going to do it anyway.

As of 11/29/10, my measurements are:

Weight: 204 (either I've gained 2 lbs or its the fact that I am now using my scale, either way, this is the scale I will be using regularly so 204 it is)
Waist: 41 inches (OUCH!)
Hips: 46 inches
Thighs: 27 inches (I remember when my WAIST was 27 inches)
Arms: 14 inches

I've started counting my weight watchers points and I haven't gone over at all yet. Hopefully I will see some results when I get on the scale on Monday. I have not had the opportunity to really exercise, but I have been wanting to. I see that as a step in the RIGHT direction. I'm actually quite excited about starting the C25K program. I want to be one of those people that find peace in running. Have you ever seen What Women Want with Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt? I keep picturing myself as the woman in the Nike commercial where it's just me and the road. You know, No Games... Just Sports. I picture myself healthy and strong, taking 30 minutes every day to just relieve my stress and be me for a while. Not Victoria the wife or Victoria the teacher or Victoria the mom, just M.E.

Im having a hard time finding the pictures that I want to post, but I will keep looking. I have pictures of me when I had that 27 inch waist, when I actually was the 130 (127) lb Victoria (I cant say mommy because I wasn't at that point). I will probably have to take pictures of pictures, but you will get the point. I will try to work on it by Monday so you have a little something interesting to look at.

Wish me luck. I would love to see 199 on the scale come Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment