Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2, 2011

Current weight: 165

Yeah. Im still sitting at 165lbs and, to be honest, it pisses me off. I have cut my Weight Watchers points down to only 25 per day (that isnt allowing for any nursing points) and the damn scale still isnt budging. This. Blows.

So- what am I going to do about it? 100 days of running. Yup. Starting today I will run 100 consecutive days. According to 100daysofrunning.com, 90 consecutive days of an activity will rewire your brain to include that activity as part of your daily routine. I started this morning by running 3.41 miles in an embarrassing 41:45. According to Nike+, I burned 409 calories (6 Weight Watchers points) though.

So- here we are again. Re-starting a journey that started 6 months ago. Im taking a new path, but my goal is still the same. I will be the 130 pound mommy.

New measurements and weight to be posted tomorrow... before I head out for day 2 of 100 days of running =)

No comments:

Post a Comment