Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Starting Weight: 205 Current Weight: 155 Total Weight Lost: 50 pounds! Its amazing how much easier it has been to start losing again once I stopped nursing. I was hoping that was the reason for my never ending plateau, but there was no way of knowing for sure until it was time to wean B. I cant even begin to express how glad I am that the weight has started coming off again. I was TERRIFIED that I would never get to my goal weigh and now Im 2/3 of the way there! 50 pounds down and only 25 more to go! HELL YEAH! So I thought I would post some pictures of my journey.
  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  Photobucket

 25 more pounds to go. Hmmmm, I wonder how long it will take...

No comments:

Post a Comment